Digital Marketing professional with over 10 years experience focusing on maximizing web traffic and gaining brand exposure. I create highly-targeted web content that drives inbound traffic and boosts brand loyalty and visibility. I bring a fundamentally sound SEO background with the ability to collaborate with all stakeholders to execute Digital Marketing strategies that work.
Digital Visibility Director – OWDT, Houston, TX (2017 – 2018)
● Established the content marketing strategy for OWDT and its clients starting with in-depth market research, content creation, influencer collaboration, and followed by content promotion and syndication
● Led team of 7 content creators and SEO specialists to deliver monthly digital marketing and SEO packages to OWDT’s clients, dramatically improving website visibility, ROI and customer satisfaction
● Oversaw targeted outreach campaigns that identify opportunities to connect with industry influencers by creating mutually beneficial relationships that foster growth and boost brand loyalty
● Created reporting methodology that gave deeper insight in understanding client’s web traffic, analytics goals, bounce rate reduction opportunities, and changed the way OWDT’s clients interpreted user data
Senior SEO Project Manager – RegEx SEO, Houston, TX (2016 – 2017)
● Delivered SEO campaigns featuring on and off-page SEO, Keyword Research, White Hat Link Building, Content Creation, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Reputation Management, Graphic Design, and PPC campaign management
● Developed the Agency’s client onboarding process including initial market research and client outreach, social media promotions, direct sales, and custom SEO audits designed for business owners and C-level Executives
● Created on-page content based on keyword architecture, category silos, schema and properly optimized pages that drove traffic and converted leads
● Diagnosed and provided the antidote for Google algorithm setbacks, penalties, and shadow bans
Senior Virtual Event Producer – Unisfair/Intercall/West, NY, NY (2009 – 2016)
● Oversaw production through the full lifecycle of a virtual event: pre-event promotion and digital marketing, live user experience, customer support, and post-event analytics
● Produced simultaneous virtual events occurring in multiple time zones for American, European, and Asian clients (IBM, Career Builder, Oracle, PMXPO, Kaltura, Haymarket, EDC)
● Managed the overall event process for each client, coordinated content delivery and event production schedule utilizing Salesforce and Central Desktop as well as the company’s SaaS platform.
● Maintained clients’ promotional websites, adding keywords and metadata, social media integration, email marketing campaign, webcast recordings and live day broadcasts
Advertising Sales Web Producer & Web Designer – A&E Television Networks, New York, NY (2007 – 2009)
● Worked across all AETN brands and external vendors to handle design, development, implementation and of ad-supported initiatives (i.e. partner pages, co-brands, games, sweepstakes, exhibits, micro-sites and other custom content)
● Liaised with a digital distribution network to fulfill online graphic and promotional requirements for our outside affiliates (iTunes, MSN, XBox, Joost, Hulu)
● Scheduled delivery of weekly ad campaigns across internal and external websites to ensure fulfillment goals.
● Designed all-new micro-sites for AETV.com and updated preexisting sites (CSS, HTML, XML) to the new seasons look and feel (Dog the Bounty Hunter, Sopranos)
Bachelor of Arts – Interactive Digital Design, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT (2002 – 2006)
Want to work with me?
Fill out the form below and I’ll reach out with a time for us to have a chat about growing your business.